Friday, October 31, 2008

How you could help with my campaign

campaigns cost money. I am hesitant to approach people to help with the expenses because I ask so many of you to support Danielle's figure skating dreams. However, if anyone wants to invest in this aspect of the democratic process and support me, I would appreciate your help.

Another area I could use help is with door knocking. It is recommended that you take someone with you when you go door knocking. If you are interested in taking at 2 hour stroll (mostly on weekdays) let me know.

One other area I could use help is with making phone calls...to people you know. If you have a list of 10, 25 or more people that you could call and talk to them about my bid for Kamloops City Council and tell them why you think they should vote for me, that would help. Let me know and I will provide you with some information.

No comments: